10 Advantages Of Having A Car And Driving A Driving Instructor A Short Appearing For Driving Test Know The Driving Appearing For Driving Theory Applying To Become A Police Are Superhero Movies Prompting Vigilantes Are There Motorcycle Driving Are You In Danger Police Avoiding A Totting Up Driving Ban And Losing Basic Traffic Rules That Csi (season 4) Dvd Review Custom Embroidered Police Patches Can Be Just Dangers On The Road That Could Driver Fatigue Guidelines That Truck Accident Driving Sample Tests Driving Test Important In Order For One To Get Driving Theory Test Learn The Highway Driving Theory Test Software Cd For Car Bike Establish Teen Driving Rules Fatal Motorcycle Crash Takes The Life Five Golden Rules Of Driving Traffic Guam Police Records Hgv Long Distance Driving – The Rules How Are The Police How Children Honor The Police How To Book Your How To Comprehend Road Accident Claims How To Dodge The Police How To Get A Car At Police How To Make Money How to renewing the photo on your Jacksonville Traffic Attorney Violation Of Traffic Laws Governing A Car Crash Lost Driving Licence How To Replace Motorcycle Accident Claims My Wife Is Pregnant New Rules Remove Medically New Threats To Irish Online Drivers Education Courses Police Car Lights Safety Warning Police Detail Katt Williams Bizarre Behavior Police Equipment To Keep Police Officers Painless Scheduling Right Hand Drive Cars 4 X 4 In Dubai Road Safety Driving Through A Bend Road Safety Tips For Australian Road Safety With Motorcycle Helmets Rules And Regulations Of Car Driving Rules Governing The Use Of Power Rural Road Safety Tips Stay Safe Road Safety Tips Tea Approved Courses For Road Terrible Accidents On The Road And Accident Texas Online Defensive Driving Course The Importance Of Using Headlights For Road The Rules Of Photography The Uk Provisional Driving Licence The Whiplash Accident Claims Threat Of Road Accidents Tips For Your Road Safety Tips To Comprehend A Road Touch Screen Kiosks And Displays For Police Unspoken Rules Of The Road Updated Copy Online On Illinois What Determines The Cost What Legal Recourse Do Police When Taking The Police
Driving Theory Test Learn The Highway Code Rules
Before you can learn to drive a car, moped or motorcycle you must pass your driving theory test and get driving licence. once you get the driving licence you must follow traffic rules.
These rules are in addition to those in the following sections, which apply to all vehicles (except the motorway section).
1. It is compulsory to wear a protective helmet to the riders and pillion passenger on a motorcycle, scooter or moped. For the followers Sikh religion who wear turban this rule does not apply. Helmets MUST comply with the regulations and they MUST be secure. Riders and passengers of motor tricycles and quadricycles, also called quadbikes, should also wear a protective helmet. Before each journey checks that your helmet visor is clean and in good condition.
2. It is also suggested to wear eye protectors, which MUST comply with the regulations. While riding if you are using scratched or poorly fitting eye protectors can limit your view, especially in bright sunshine and the hours of darkness. Consider wearing ear protection. Strong boots, gloves and suitable clothing may help to protect you if you are involved in a collision.
3. You MUST NOT take more than one pillion passenger who MUST sit on both sides of the machine on a proper seat. They should face forward with both feet on the footrests. You MUST NOT take a pillion passenger unless your motor cycle is designed to do so. Provisional licence holders MUST NOT carry a pillion passenger.
4. Daylight riding - Make yourself as visible as possible from the side as well as the front and rear. You could wear a light or brightly coloured helmet and fluorescent clothing or strips. Dipped headlights, even in good daylight, may also make you more noticeable. However, be conscious that other vehicle drivers may still not have seen you, or judged your distance or speed correctly, particularly at junctions.
5. Riding in the dark - Wear reflective clothing or strips to get better your visibility in the dark. These reflect light from the headlamps of other vehicles, making you visible from a longer distance. See Rules 113“116 for lighting requirements.
6. Manoeuvring - You should be conscious of what is behind and to the sides before manoeuvring. Look behind you; use mirrors if they are fitted. When in traffic queues look out for pedestrians crossing between vehicles and vehicles emerging from junctions or changing lanes. Place yourself so that drivers in front can see you in their mirrors. Additionally, when filtering in slow-moving traffic, take care and keep your speed low.
7. Vehicle condition - You MUST make sure that the vehicle and trailer complies with the full requirements of the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations and Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations.
All rights Reserved
Be aware on the road!